The eyes have long been known as "The window to the soul" and they are also a window to your body's health. The eyes are a distinctly unique reflection of who and what you are. Your iris-print is like a finger print, it reveals the genetic blueprint of you and your inheritance. The art of Iridology provides you with a wealth of useful information to help you understand what is happening inside your body physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Thousands of nerve fibers connected to your cells, tissues, and organs transmit their information, up the spinal cord to the brain, then map this information on the iris of the eye. Iridology provides us with an internal picture of what is going on inside ourselves and shows us what areas to care for and support. By examining the iris fibers, iridology can reveal your current state of health, show genetic strengths and weaknesses, areas of inflammation, degeneration, toxicity, nutritional needs or deficiencies and your inherent personality traits. In a simple and painless way, the eyes give a clear and complete picture of our overall health, alerting us of potential early signs of imbalances in our body.
There are a variety of different iridology methods and techniques that are incorporated when doing a full iridology analysis.
Rayid Iridology is a unique system that reveals different personality qualities and traits. By studying the structure of the eye you can understand yourself better from a mental, and emotional point of view. The iris is a reflection of an individual's life potential, revealing character strengths and aspects of the personality that are still undeveloped. By understanding your innate character, and how you function, you can live more fully and free yourself from limitations.
Sclerology is the art and science of analyzing the whites of the eyes. It is an accurate way to evaluate health through looking at the sclera (the whites of the eyes). The red lines and markings in the sclera show where the body is under stress and where the areas of congestion are, that need care and attention. Sclera markings give valuable insight as to your current state of health, physically, mentally and emotionally. The sclera has a map all of its own that speaks of the body's condition. What we see in the sclera of the eye is often confirmed again in the iris of the eye, repeating its truths in a variety of different patterns and ways. We are remarkable !
Time Risk Iridology is studying the inner pupil border of
the eye and the collerette. Time Risk Iridology observes in the
iris of the eye, where an individual possibly experienced a physical
or psychological event at a certain period of time in their life.
That event possibly caused an alteration of the biological function,
stimulating other predisposing pathologies. Your history is recorded
. . . and is our future predetermined ?
The expression of the iris reveals who and what we are, it gives us a clear and complete picture of our overall health and state of well being. Did you ever wonder what the different colors, and marking in peoples eyes meant or what they mean in your eyes. Iridology helps you understand yourself and the meaning behind what we see, in a simple and painless way. The wisdom of the body is speaking to us everyday, showing us who it is, what it needs and how to care for it.
DATES FOR THE NEXT: IIPA IRIDOLOGY PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION COURSE
BECOME AN IIPA COMPREHENSIVE CERTIFIED IRIDOLOGIST ! EXPAND AND LEARN A MEANINGFUL CAREER !
2012 SPRING COURSE DATES:
*Level I ~May 2nd - 4 th 2014
*Level II ~ May 16th - 19th 2014
2012 FALL COURSE DATES:
*Level I ~ October 3rd - 5th 2014
*Level II ~ October 24th - 26th 2014
IIPA IRIDOLOGY COURSE FEE:
* Level I ~ $480.00 Cdn +GST
* Level II~ $480.00 Cdn +GST
* Total Fee : ~ $960.00 Cdn +GST
Course Fee Includes: ~ One Year membership to IIPA ~ 120 Page Iridology Manual
~ Opportunity to become a Certified Comprehensive Iridologist through IIPA ~
* Register Early As Space is Limited *
COMMENTS ABOUT THIS COURSE
* I found this course very informative. Jackie has a great down to earth, open teaching method. Would highly recommend both the course and the instructor.
* Intructors knowledge and experience are excellent. Very informative, well presented, time went quickly, engaging and interesting.
* Great teaching style, Jackie creates a hunger to learn. I appreciate the open posture towards students, thanks.
* Course was very informative, with good pictures for comparriosn and practice. Most definitely recommend this course taught by Jackie
* You're an awesome teacher Jackie, your passion and integrity are very enouraging. There was lots of information, presented in a way I could understand.
* Thank You for teaching me iridology and allowing me the oportunity to help others !
IIPA IRIDOLOGY INSTRUCTOR
* Jackie Latimer is an Iridolgy Instructor Certified through the International Iridolgy Practitioner Association (IIPA). She is also trained and Certified as an I-ACT Colon Hydrotherapist and Instructor and a Registered Massage Therapist. * Jackie brings 20 years of experience to her busy practice in the Wholistic feilds of Massage Therapy, Colon Hydrotherapy and Iridology. * She has studied Iridology and has trained with Dr. Bernard Jensen and many of the Top International Iridologists such as Dr. Danielle Lo Rito, John Andrews, Ellen Tart Jensen, Dr. David Pesek, Jack Tips, Leonard Mehlmauer, Denny Johnson and other great Iridologists. * Jackie has lectured nationally and internationally. She teaches complex information in a practical and simplified way. You will easily learn the art and science of Iridology, in an organized step by step manner, using colorful graphs, charts, slides and power point presentations. * Jackie is passionalte about helping you discover the rewards of takng responsibilty for your health. She invites you to learn the insightful wisdom of Iridology. . . . . .
* PLEASE NOTE WE REQUIRE 24HOURS NOTICE TO CANCEL APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED, OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF MISSED APPOINTMENTS. THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING OUR TIME.
* OUR METHODS OF PAYMENT ARE CASH OR CHEQUE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS OR DEBIT AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU !
Contact: Jackie Latimer for an Iridology consultation or for information on
the Iridology Practitioner Certification Courses: